Last Updated on Friday, 24 October 2014 12:37Employment Opportunities
Position: Resident Services Coordinator
Company: Dimeo Properties
Site: Attleboro, MA
Position: Part-time - 20 hrs/wk
1. Identify and assess individual and family needs when appropriate; inform the resident of available resources and provide support in accessing services successfully. Document these efforts.
2. Help to facilitate resident meetings and community-organizing and social activities if desired by residents.
3. Develop supportive professional relationships with residents that help them enhance the quality of their lives, empower them to develop life goals and encourage them in taking the steps to achieve self-sufficiency.
4. When requested, work with property management in mediating conflicts between residents. Document these efforts.
5. Identify, assess, select, develop and maintain referral partnership relationships with local service resource agencies that effectively assist residents to achieve their opportunities and objectives in life.
6. Provide supportive linkages between residents and referral agency staff when residents or agencies request assistance. Document these efforts.
7. Refer lease violations to the Property Manager and work with the property management team when a resident is identified as being in jeopardy of eviction. Offer linkages and referral support to the resident to positively and quickly rectify the situation. Document these efforts.
8. Establish resident services program targets. Consistently track and measure program target progress. Regularly report program outcomes to both internal and external stakeholders. Analyze and utilize outcomes data as the basis for continuous program improvement.
9. Insure effective communication with residents by newsletter, flyer, bulletin board, etc., making sure that communication is inclusive of residents whose primary language isn't English and who, as a result, have limited English proficiency, and people with visual and cognitive impairments.
10. Welcome new residents (and establish contact with existing residents) and explain to them the resident services program, its offerings, and the RSC role in providing information and support in assisting residents interested in accessing local service resources.
11. Help set a tone of inclusion and non-discrimination in the resident community.
12. Complete HUD Semi-Annual Performance Report and other monthly resident services reports as required by supervisor.
13. Complete other housing and resident related assignments as directed by the supervisor.
Bachelor's degree or higher in Social Work, Psychology, Gerontology, Counseling, or related specialty or significant work experience relevant to the position.
Knowledge of relevant state, federal and local resources and agencies. Must pass a background check and a drug screening. Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) encouraged.
If interested please contact and send resumes to:
Director of Resident Services
Resident Service Coordinator – 2 FT positions in Providence, RI
The RSC connects residents in need with supportive services, to promote successful tenancy and self-sufficiency. The RSC facilitates community-building opportunities and coordinates educational programs to ensure high quality of life in the housing community.
Connect residents with supportive services to help them gain maximum independence and self-sufficiency, providing social service intervention, information and referral to residents, as needed
Coordinate all aspects of educational, health & wellness events, activities and programs for residents in the housing community.
Work closely with property management team to address the needs of resident and to build a harmonious community.
Collaborate with community partners to promote resident independence and high quality of life.
Support residents with lease compliance.
BA preferred. Experience in human services, gerontology and/or housing services is required.
Director of Family Services - Seymour Osman Community Center (SOCC) - Dover, NH
The Seymour Osman Community Center is seeking a qualified, caring, inspirational leader to direct educational and growth programs for youth in Dover especially the 184 families residing in the neighborhood of the Dover Housing Authority. Dynamic candidates will be expected to demonstrate strong grant writing and public relations skills with networking and collaboration experience to continue the legacy of innovative and effective programming at the SOCC.
The successful candidate will provide overall supervision of all SOCC programs, staff, volunteers/interns, fundraising, maintenance of grant records and grant reporting. Specifically, the overall supervision of the 21st Century afterschool program at the Woodman Park School is a prime responsibility. Resumes shall be received no later than October 3, 2014, addressed to Allan Krans, Executive Director, Dover Housing Authority, 62 Whittier Street, Dover NH 03820.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, national origin, marital or familial status, age, or physical or mental disabilities. An equal opportunity employer.
more information on this position please call Robin @ 617-398-5144
Resident Services Coordinator – Middletown CT (Part-time)
This is a Part-time Position (30 Hours a week) The Resident Service Coordinator provides support, intervention and lease education to residents regarding issues that may affect their tenancy. The RSC refers residents in need to appropriate services in the community, follows up on referrals and provides documentation to support their work with residents.
Focusing on education, socialization and prevention, the RSC works with residents to establish on-site programs. Such programs build a healthy housing community and strengthen connections between residents, management and the local community. The RSC is a member of the property management team, working to establish and maintain a quality standard of living for all residents in the housing community.
The Service Coordinator position requires an ability to work in a complex and non-traditional human service setting with a diverse population. A combination of education and experience that results in knowledge of the human service system and experience working with persons with disabilities and the elderly is essential.
Minimum 1-3 years of experience in the social services field with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Some experience in property management helpful.
Resident Service Coordinator Position Available
Social Service - Resident Service Coordinator, Bristol, CT